The counselors will be hosting a parent scheduling night on Thursday February 28th. It will be from 6-8 in the LLC.
Topics to be covered:
- Review the HS scheduling process for current students and incoming 9th graders.
- Review course prerequisites
- Review AP courses and rigor associated with them....especially for incoming 11th grade parents.
- Review new elective course offerings (PLTW/English electives)
- Review Freshman seminar/Adv. Comp. applications requirement for 9th graders.
- Review Changes to graduation requirements related to scheduling.
- Review Senior early release options