Knoch High School will present for their Fall Play: Vintage Hitchcock!
Vintage Hitchcock Summary: Spies, murder, love, and other trademarks of Alfred Hitchcock come to life in the style of a 1940s radio broadcast of the Master of Suspense's earlier films. With "The Lodger," "Sabotage," and "The 39 Steps," Vintage Hitchcock: A Live Radio Play is a triple feature, complete with vintage commercials, that recreates a daring train chase, a serial killer's ominous presence, and a devastating explosion through the magic of live sound effects and musical underscoring.
Because of COVID guidelines, only family members of cast and crew will be able to attend the show live on November 20th and 21st; however, we will be selling streaming tickets for the performance. To purchase streaming tickets, you have two options: 1) Individual Streaming ticket - $5, 2) Family Streaming ticket - $20. You will get a one-time only access code from www.showtix4u.com
that you will use to watch the show online. You can watch the show on a computer, a phone, or with a Smart TV (if you can project from a phone or laptop to a TV through Bluetooth).
Here is the direct link for tickets, which will go on sale on Friday, November 6th:
A patron can access a stream by using the following steps:
- Purchase a stream ticket on ShowTix4U and download the tickets at the end of the purchase process.
- An email is also sent with a link to the stream. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF NO EMAIL CAN BE LOCATED.
- In the email that is sent, you can also download your tickets/access code. Starting on PAGE 2 of the ticket packet, you will find your stream instructions as well as ACCESS CODE. The instructions read as follows:
You can access the Live Stream/Video using any of these options:
1.) Point your mobile camera at the QR code on the ticket and click on the notifications that appears.
2.) Open the PDF in a PDF application and click the word "HERE."
3.) Go to www.ShowTix4U.com/stream and enter your access code.
- For a Live Stream or Scheduled Content event (events with specific date and time), you can use your access code up to 1 hour prior to the event until the end of the event. You can not rewind or re-watch the stream.
- You can Airplay or Cast the stream to a television using the following instructions: https://showtix4u.helpsite.com/articles/57964-streaming-your-event-to-a-television-tv
- The player will attempt to auto choose the resolution based on your internet speed. If you are experiencing buffering, click on the gear icon of the player and lower the resolution of the stream.
There are 21 cast members and 12 crew members, and we appreciate your support! This is new for all of us, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to Miss Bronder at firstname.lastname@example.org