Dear Parents and Guardians,
The 2020-21 Fall Athletics Registration on FamilyID will open on Friday, June 5th at 8:00 a.m. High school students who wish to participate in a fall sport will need to register on FamilyID for their fall sport. The FamilyID registration can be found at the following link: http://www.familyid.com/knoch-athletics. There are two athletic registrations on FamilyID, one for high school and one for middle school. Please select the 2020-21 HIGH SCHOOL Fall Athletic Registration for your high school student. The registration deadline for fall high school athletic registration is August 12, 2020.
High school students and parents/guardians will need to complete the following to be able to participate:
- Complete the FamilyID registration.
- Complete a physical with either your family physician, through MedExpress, or FasterCare.
PIAA Section 5 - Health History – This form must be signed and dated by the parent/guardian and student.
PIAA Section 6 - Physical Evaluation – This form must be signed and dated by a doctor. The date must be June 1, 2020 or later.
- Pay the Participation Fee – The participation fee is $50 per sport with a family cap of $150. Students who participate in the free/reduced lunch program are exempt from the participation fee.
- High school students entering grades 9, 11 or who have a baseline concussion screening older than 2 years will need to complete the baseline concussion screening. This can be completed by the athletic trainers at the beginning of practice.
- As part of the FamilyID registration and according to district policy 227.1, students and parents/guardians must consent to random drug screening throughout the period of participation.
PIAA Section 5 and 6 forms can be found on the district website under "Athletics/ Activities" by clicking on "Physicals, Forms and Manuals".
If you have any questions regarding the registration on FamilyID, please contact Mrs. Forsythe in the athletic office by email at email@example.com.
Athletic/ Activities Director